We; Those That Have The Honor
To Welcome Our Warriors Home…
Please Respect Their Immediate Needs…
FOOD DRIVE FOR VETERANS
Nov. 11, 2015
Please bring non-perishable food to donate to veterans at the Veterans Day celebration
at the OC Fair & Event Center on Nov. 11, 2015.
What can you donate?
• Canned and instant soups, pastas,
and canned fruits and vegetables
• Special-needs food such as
low-sugar, no-salt, no-cholesterol,
wheat-free items, etc.
• Foods that require low-heat or noheat
for homeless families
• Ethnic foods (Hispanic, Asian, etc.)
• Money/gift cards to purchase food
• Baby items including baby food,
diapers, clothing, bottles, etc.
• Non-toxic household supplies (for
example, toothpaste, soap, shampoo,
toilet paper, paper towels, etc.)
To learn more about the Veterans Day event visit http://www.veteransandlabor.com.
If you are unable to attend the Nov. 11 Veterans Day event, food donations may be brought to the Orange County Employees Association ahead of time at 830 N. Ross St., Santa Ana, CA 9270.