Join fellow CSEA members and unions from throughout Southern California in celebrating and thanking our nation’s military veterans at a free Veterans Day Community Celebration on Nov. 11! Bring your family and enjoy live music and entertainment, free hot dogs, and community resources. Let’s come together to thank our veterans and their families for all their sacrifices in protecting our country and way of life.
What: Veterans Day Community Celebration
Where: Orange County Fair and Event Center, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa
When: Friday, Nov. 11, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m
We are in need of volunteers for the CSEA booth for one-hour shifts between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Please sign up by contacting Terry Hause at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 295-9942.
For more information, visit www.veteransandlabor.com or view the flyer by clicking the attachment link below.
FOOD DRIVE FOR VETERANS
Nov. 11, 2016
Help veterans who have done so much for us. Bring your non-perishable food items to the
Veterans Day Celebration at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa on Nov. 11, 2016.
It’s the biggest Veterans Day celebration in Orange County!
What can you donate?
• Canned and instant soups, pastas, and canned fruits and vegetables
• Special-needs food such as low-sugar, no-salt, no-cholesterol, wheat-free items, etc.
• Foods that require low-heat or no-heat for homeless families
• Ethnic foods (Hispanic, Asian, etc.)• Money/gift cards to purchase food
• Baby items including baby food, diapers, clothing, bottles, etc.
• Non-toxic household supplies (for example, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.)
To learn more about the Veterans Day event visit www.veteransandlabor.com.
For more information or to schedule a pick up, please call Cathy Yatch at (714) 835-3355.
ORANGE COUNTY EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION
830 N. Ross St., Santa Ana, CA 92701 • (714) 835-3355 • www.oceamember.org