Dear PYLUSD Staff,
We wanted to make you aware of an exciting opportunity available to you to receive the Covid-19 vaccine. In a partnership with Albertsons Pharmacies, we are able to offer a districtwide vaccine clinic available to all interested full-time and part-time PYLUSD employees, including substitutes and walk-on coaches. As stated in previous communications, receiving the vaccine is completely voluntary and must be done on your own time. Details of the clinic are as follows:
Where: Esperanza High School West Campus
1891 N. Kellogg Dr., Anaheim
When: 1st dose- Friday, March 19
2nd dose-Friday, April 9
Time: 12:00-5:00pm by appointment only
Eligibility: PYLUSD employees only
Next steps: Please read the entire email carefully before registering for an appointment.
- Employees must be available for both dates, as missed appointments can not be made up.
- If you have already received your first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine, you may not schedule an appointment through this clinic. This clinic is intended for individuals receiving their first dose only.
To schedule an appointment:
- Appointments are scheduled using the following link https://kordinator.mhealthcoach.net/vcl/1615312227939
Please only make an appointment if you plan on attending. We do not want to waste any vaccine. We are asking that you reserve your spot as soon as possible to help with our planning.
- Once you select your appointment time, a confirmation notification will be sent via email or text. The email will come from Albertsons Patient Care. Check your spam folder if you don’t see it.
What to bring to your appointment:
- You will be required to bring the following to your appointment:
- A copy of the completed consent form Vaccine Consent Form
- A photocopy of a Medical and/or prescription insurance card
- A photocopy of your driver’s license.
- Proof of PYLUSD employment (school badge, paystub, or a verification letter from your school principal)
If you do not have insurance, you will simply provide your driver’s license and the consent form.
- Please do not forward this email to others as only PYLUSD employees are eligible.
- You will be required to provide an email address when selecting an appointment time. This may either be your personal email or your PYLUSD email address (if you have one).
- While waiting 15-30 minutes in the post-vaccination area, use the link provided from the confirmation email or text to schedule your second dose appointment on April 9.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this event. Thank you.
Executive Director, Instructional Support