This MOU will be voted on at our June 2018 chapter meeting.
California School Employees Association
Classified School Employee Week
Saturday, May 26, 2018
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Linbrook Bowling Center
201 S. Brookhurst St.
All CSEA members and their immediate families ( husbands, wives, children, grandchildren ) are guests of CSEA. Pizza and soft drinks are free. Cost of bowling is also free, but the rental of bowling shoes us not covered.
No reservations are needed. Just come and join us.
If you have any questions, please contact your chapter president, or you can email Area H Director Bill Hagar at email@example.com.
Orientation topics to be covered
• Classified Employee Contract – where you find a copy and how to read it?
• Accessing District Email, Smartfind and Payroll Documents
• Work Calendar, Holiday, Vacation, Leave Time and Time Exceptions
• Hours of employment, subbing, time exceptions, salary increases
• Calpers eligibility
• Advantages of becoming a CSEA member
• Important phone numbers to have stored in your phone
• And More!
When: Thursday May 17, 2018
Location: PDA (Professional Development Academy)
4999 Casa Loma Ave, Yorba Linda (Corner of Casa Loma and YL Blvd)
Choose one session to attend (not during your shift time)
A: 9:00am – 10:30am
B: 11:00am – 12:30pm
C: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
D: 6:15pm – 7:45pm
RSVP which session you would like to attend
via text/email/phone to
Chris Lawyer at
(714) 615-0896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org