MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
Placentia-Yorba Linda School District
The California School Employees Association and its Chapter 293
October 24, 2012
This Memorandum of Understanding represents the completion of the negotiations process for the creation of 8 (eight) 7 (seven) hour positions in the classification of Special Education Instructional Aide II. In addition, the parties agree to the following;
- The District agrees to post and fill these positions utilizing current hiring processes.
- The District is authorized to close Special Education Instructional Aide II positions vacated through the promotional processes associated with the filling of these positions.
- The District is authorized to close 8 (eight) less than 4 (four) hour vacant Special Education Instructional Aide II positions.
- The District and CSEA agree to revise the Job Description of Special Education Instructional Aide II to read “…Supervise students on the playground in the bathroom, on school buses and on educational field trips…”
- This action will not result in the layoff of any Special Education Aide II employees.